The extracurricular language programme is an important part of the journey to becoming global citizens. It ensures that students:
- Communicate in languages other than English or their home language.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of other cultures.
- Connect with other disciplines and acquire information
- Develop insight into the nature of language and culture.
- Participate in multicultural communities at home and around the world.
STEM – Robotics
The STEM – Robotics programme fosters students’ enthusiasm, and interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. It ensures that students:
- Demonstrate the real-world relevance of STEM.
- Advance further the ‘learning by practice’ approach.
- Enhance their scientific English capability.
- Develop teamwork skills and problem-solving skills.
- Develop research and analytical reporting skills.
- Develop critical and creative thinking.
Our highly personalised arts curriculum enables our students to foster a love of visual aesthetics. It ensures that students:
- Take part in practical art lessons that incorporate painting, photography, 3D design, sculpture & graphic design.
- Explore and communicate their language of visual arts.
- Understand art history, explore and express cultural identities through arts.
- Develop self-expression, critical thinking, resilience, and adaptability.
Music programme enables children to better understand the world and motivates them to create and reflect on the culture and society they live in. It ensures that students:
- Take part in practical music lessons that incorporate recorder, vocal lessons, keyboard, percussion, ukulele & brass instruments.
- Initiate their musical skills.
- Nurture aesthetic feelings and a passion for music.
- Are introduced to popular music, the diversity of the music world, and traditional music values.
Sports are both an integral and essential part of the total educational programme. It ensures that students:
- Exercise correct motor skills and form sports practice habits.
- Form a positive, healthy lifestyle with the ability to self-exercise.
- Cultivate and develop students’ athletic talents and qualities such as respect, commitment, and perseverance through practice, team, or competition activities.